Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sew Crazy

This is my crazy week. Monday I sewed like crazy to get the wall hanging I was working on completed It is from the blocks I got in the Fat 8th swap. I got it quilted and bound! Then I packed my stuff for Loopy Ladies. Last night I went to Loopy Ladies serger club. We learned how to do blind hems. I even hemmed my pants to wear today! I got home relatively early, but my computer through a hissy fit, so I just went to bed. Tonight is the big Kick Off party for the 25th Anniversary of the Sewing Center. My mom works there and I work occasionally when they need help. Tonight they are demonstrating all the different feet for sewing machines. I made some of the samples, so I'm excited to see how they are used. Tomorrow night is the big intro of My Label Software by Bernina. The Bernina and Janome reps will both be there tonight, so I'm hoping to learn from them. I can't wait to find out more about the My Label software as I enjoy making garments and it would be great if they would fit me better. We'll see how it goes. I'm off to the land of sewing supplies.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh it sounds like you're having a great sewing week. Tonight sounds like it's going to be so much fun so I hope you learn lots so you can come back and share with us.

Jen said...

Have fun at the anniversary party. Sewing Center anniversaries are the best! Sounds like you're having a great sewing week.

Kristie said...

Sounds like you are planning a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Kristie