Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Life is Passing By Take What Comes and Make the Best of IT!

Well in the past year there have been a tremendous amount of changes in my life. The last time I wrote my grandma had just passed away. In the year which followed my parents moved to Milesville, I took a new job as a prior learning evaluator, my grandpa passed away, and my other grandma passed away. It was a very stressful year, but things are starting to look up. I love where my parents are at. It's so nice to go "home to the country". My brother Jim met and is marrying a girl named Adele. Ed graduated and works for Butler Cat. Paul and I are still together and I'm sewing up a storm. I have a new sewing machine and serger and I love to quilt and create whenever I have a minute. I'm not letting life pass me by. That's my new philosophy. Take what comes and make the best of it.

No comments: