Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Good Friday Project

Good Friday was a holiday at work, so I had big plans of going on the shop hop in the hills. Mom and I were going to head up to the Northern Hills and visit the shops up there. We woke to lots of snow and it was worse in the higher hills, so I went back to sleep. After doing housework and laundry, I headed to my sewing studio. I worked on this "Owlivia" stuffed animal for a store sample. It was fun to make, but I don't care for the eyes. I don't like how they are just frayed with batting behind them.  I also worked on a tablerunner, but didn't get it all together. The pattern is from the Moda Bake Shop and it's made out of the Moda Frolic by Sandy Gervais line. She is my favorite designer for Moda.
IMG_0004

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I think Hootie turned out really cute.

SheilaC said...

LOVE Hootie..... he is in my to-do pile too :)

SheilaC

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I think Owlivia is adorable. I'm with you though, I'd probably change the eyes too. Hmm, Yo-Yo's stuffed maybe?