Thursday, April 21, 2022

April Bag Making

 I've been busy sewing this month, but just too busy to post.Tuesday night I made my friend Michelle a Sew Together bag. She's retiring soon and I wanted to make her one of these. This took just over 1.5 hours. I plan to teach a class on it this summer at The Sewing Center. The fabric is Everyday Handmade. 


My MIL's birthday was last week and I made her a phone purse to carry her phone around. It's called Call Me from byAnnie

I've had this wired tote frame for probably 4 years and finally got around to making the small wired tote. I used Homemade fabric. I pre-quilted it, so I had to bind the inside, but it worked out okay. 
I covered the front with a complimentary fabric. 

I've had this Easy Does it bag cut out for quite some time. I finally got around to making it the beginning of April. It's a pretty simple bag and a free pattern. I'm teaching a class on it this summer. 

Emmalina Bags has a free pattern for a boxy wired tote. I made the small size. It was pretty simple to make and I think it turned out pretty cute. 
My dad's wife asked me to make her some bags for gifts, so I made 5 bags. This is the front and the back. She received 4 and the other one will go to a family member.


Overall I would have liked to make more bags, but I ran out of time and energy. I'm trying to get graduation gifts and teacher appreciation quilts done. These are taking presedence. 

No comments: