Thursday, March 01, 2018

UFO February Progress

February was so busy! I feel like I was going full speed ahead all month. I did get a lot of sewing and quilting time in, so I'm not complaining. I've been working on both the APQ and Judy at Patchwork Times UFO challenges. In February APQ picked #9, my Scrappy Trip Around the World. I made the top in 2016, but it wasn't as big as I liked, so I needed 26 more blocks. I finished 2 blocks and got 10 more strata sets made and cut. I am currently ripping them and getting ready to sew more blocks. I'm proud of this progress because I had a lot of deadlines and worked on a lot of other projects, but I did make a concentrated effort to make some blocks.

2018-03-01_02-03-37

My UFO # 1 for Judy's challenge was Sprinkles, which is a Jaybird Quilt pattern. I was able to finish the 2nd half of these triangles. They will then be made into half hexies. This was one I started at the end of last year, so it's not a long time UFO. I just decided it wouldn't be a class, so it's been on the back burner. It's moved forward, so to me, that's a good feeling.
20180220_223333

No comments: