Monday, May 02, 2016

OMG: May 2016 Goal

May is going to be a super crazy busy month for me! I'm traveling to Sioux Falls, Omaha NE, Brookings, Fort Scott KS & Kansas City & Springfield MO areas. It's going to be crazy busy with two work trips and a family vacation to see family. I'm planning to take my machine for one of the trips, but the others I won't have time or space to sew. I've entered my mini scrappy granny square quilt in the quilt show in June, so I need to finish it up. I'm hoping to decide on a layout soon and get it sewn together. I'm still debating whether I want to use a sashing or not. It's going to be my goal for May for OMG.

All 16 scrappy granny square blocks. Now how do I set them?

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

ooh, love your granny squares. The colors are scrumptious. It will be fun to see this come together. What size are your squares? Maybe I should make a mini one to go with the bigger one I'll be putting together later this year! Inspiration.

Heidi said...

Looking forward to the flimsy - I hope you find time at home to sew!!