Monday, December 19, 2011

A Few Christmas Gifts!

Luckily I had just enough time last week to throw these together. They were quilted and I just put the binding on and hand sewed it down last week at work. This one went to my secret santa at work, Becky.
Quilt 2011-12-14 001
This one was given to our daycare grandma Shirley. She's our daycare ladies mom, but helps out during most days with the kids, so I wanted to do something for her.
Quilt 2011-12-14 002

I've been swamped with a lot of homework, including a 15 page paper that had to be turned in last night, so I got very little done, other than that! I did finish the t-shirt quilt and hope to get pictures tonight before I post about it. It will be heading to Avon on Friday. I even did a cool label for it.
I've finished the quilting on my quilty friends gifts, but need to do binding and I'll have to wait and show them after they open them, since at least 3 out of 4 read my blog. I'll keep them in suspense!
I'm not doing many other gifts, just a few PJ bottoms, so I can get back to sewing fun stuff soon... well when I talk fun, it's samples for my classes, but hey they are fun quilts, so I'm game!

No comments: