Tuesday, February 08, 2011

More February Groovy Girls Samples

Today I worked on more samples for Groovy Girls. These are the bottle covers. They look really easy and they are, but they take a lot more fabric than they look like they should. I cut out the first one wrong and had to find more fabric to use with it. They turned out pretty cute.
IMG_0274

IMG_0275
I wrapped the first one I made around a bottle so you could see how it looks. There is a pocket where the zipper is to put in money or a gift card.
IMG_0277

2 comments:

Three Birds Inspired said...

I am glad you showed the final photo with the bottle inserted because I was reading your blog through my blog reader and the first two photos had me puzzled! Cute idea. I had not seen them anywhere before your posting.

Jodi-JoJoMia's Place said...

Very cute! I like it!