Monday, April 04, 2005

Writing workshop

It simply amazes me how much a person can learn in just a few short hours. Today I attended the Writing workshop follow-up meeting in Timber Lake. It was interesting, fun, and I learned a lot. With the teachers who were there we discussed the writing we have done in our classroom, information learned at the English Conference, as well as how to incorporate new vocabulary. I am hoping to put some of that into play in my classroom. I am exciting that we had another chance to work together. I like working with these teachers and I always learn so much from them. It was a long drive back, but definately well worth it. Now to sit down and grade essays. I hate grading long papers and essays. If teachers didn't have to do all this correcting it would be a lot more fun.

No comments: