Monday, November 23, 2009

Carter's Quilt

The third quilt I finished this week is for Angie and Cory's son Carter. He's 3 years old and a ball of fire. When I saw him this summer he was constantly running around and showed me his baby quilt I made when he was born. Since he's a big boy now, I figured he needed a bigger quilt. When I saw this one I realized it wasn't a whole lot bigger, but it was definately up his ally. I love the panel and I quilted it with 2 layers of warm and natural batting to make it a heavy quilt for playing on the floor. It's the size of a large baby quilt.
IMG_0035




100 Blocks 100 Days ~ 221 Blocks/ Day 71

3 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

That is such a cute quilt! Love it!

Nichole said...

He's going to love it! What little boy wouldn't?

Jen said...

Your stippling looks fantastic! I think this is my favorite panel since the construction one!