Friday, April 06, 2018

April OMG Goal

Well, I failed to meet my March goal. I did work on making the scrappy trip in Y/B into 4 patch blocks, but put other priorities ahead of it, including my Nova quilt that is finished and my CR quilt that I got the blocks done for, as well as Mrs. Brown's quilt is done.
This month my OMG goal is to finish the Crown Royal top. It's going to look something like this. I'm not piecing it the way I traditionally piece quilts, in a web, so I'm going to just have to getter done!

20180406_112309

IMG_20180321_220332_182

I also got myself a new look for Spring (if it ever gets here). I have to work every weekend this month, so I wanted to look great for it.

20180405_082508

Linking up with Elm Street Quilts for OMG

Elm Street Quilts

3 comments:

Deb A said...

Love the hair and great progress. My machine is rusting from lack of use lately... the hand work is progressing though!

Sara said...

That is a great haircut and will be perfect for your busy routine.

The Crown Royal quilt is looking good so far. What did that center section come from? Is it a panel?

Patty said...

Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.