Tuesday, February 02, 2016

OMG February Goal 2016

It's a short month, plus it's birthday month, so I am unsure how much I will get accomplished. I've decided to make the purple minkee quilt a priority. I have the backing and it's together in rows, but I need to spray baste and quilt it to the backing and then do the turned binding. It's hopefully going to be a class sample. I've got some great ideas for the next quarter, so I am hopeful to have all the samples done soon. I'm linking up my OMG at Red Letter Day.
Pieced minkee quilt top for a baby quilt. Love sewing with minkee! Ready for quilt as you go.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Your post has reminded me that I haven't been posting any goals the past few months. Maybe that contributes to my lack of focus.

That minkee quilt will so so cuddly!