Wednesday, November 04, 2015

November ALYOF Goal

This year I am going to quilt retreat in November with my quilty girlfriends, thanks to my Aunt and Uncle who are watching the kids while Paul hunts. I've been making lots of preparations to get quilt tops done. My November goal for ALYOF is to make this BQ quilt top for my kids preschool teacher. She love mustangs and is in the mustang club, so I am sure she will love it. If I can get the top done, I'll be really happy, but if it gets quilted I'll be even more excited.
Mustang quilt cut out and ready to sew. Hope to finish the top for #ALYOF  November goal.

I've been Bendy Bag crazy in my studio, making these bags like the are going out of style. This is the 11th one, Thomas, made for a college roommates son.
Another Bendy bag,  this one a little bit bigger as an experiment. I'm hoping the little Thomas fan will love it.
A star wars one for another college roommates son.
My tenth Bendy Bag! Made for a special little boy. It glows in the dark!
Frozen ones for the girls. These are so fast and easy! I made three... chain pieced in an hour.
Three more Bendy Bags, all Frozen, so I could chain sew them. They will make great gifts.
My office mates and I dressed up for Halloween. It was simple yet fun. Since no one else dressed up, at least a few of us did.
Weary have been the only ones to dress up, but we dressed up in style!  Our fun M&M costume. Rachael, Moneik, Becky, & Susie
I'm linking up with Sew Bittersweet for the November ALYOF goal setting party.
My Button


No comments: