Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - Mini Lightning Quilt



Here's the mini PP quilt I did for Carol's group. I've had it finished for about a week, but with the sale I haven't finished it. I bought the perfect silver metallic thread to quilt it with and even picked up Carol's 300 PP quilt blocks tonight when I got a 40% off coupon. I am so excited to get started on my postcard swap. I am swamped at work because I took yesterday off, so I won't have much time to write this week, but wanted to share this picture.
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Wednesday, October 11, 2006 - WOW!
Posted by Luv2SewandSew
Moneik, that looks fantastic! You did an awesome job! I hope you're work gets done today so you can chat and sew more! Good luck! Michelle
Permanent Link
Wednesday, October 11, 2006 - Untitled Comment
Posted by seamsantiques
It's beautiful! Nice job!
Permanent Link
Sunday, October 15, 2006 - Untitled Comment
Posted by
Great job! What size is it? I am always so impressed by minis! ** It's a 12 inch mini. Lots of fun!Edited by MoneikQuilts on Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 09:07 PM
Permanent Link

No comments: