Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November OMG Finished

My OMG for November was to make the Fractions quilt top from Stripology Squared. I not only got the top done but was able to quilt and bind it as well. I love how the quilt turned out.

Friction is quilted. Can I get the binding done tonight?
A close up of the quilting. I spent Veteran's Day at dad's and was able to get it quilted.
Up close quilting
I finished up 4 more bags that I had cut out. I'm so pleased to have all of these done.
Four baskets finished tonight! One of my older UFOs.
I made two Becca Bags with the leftover quilted fabric from my duffle bag.
Finished up this Becca bag tonight.
I made 3 Becca bags from some scraps.
Three more bags finished last night for gifts.
I made the Best of Joy table runner from Gudrun's Quilt Crew.
Best of Joy table runner #gedesigns
I made two table tents for imaginative play.
Cardboard table Tent for a Christmas gift. Still have to serge the seams, but at least it's all cut and measured. I'm sure this will be great for imaginative play.
A Giant Starburst quilt from scraps for my favorite GB fan.
Another finished quilt tonight. Giant Starburst in Green Bay Or BHSU green and yellow.
A trinket case to test the pattern out with my scraps. It went to my nephew Cooper for his birthday.
Cooper's trinket case.
I made a Sew South tote to haul my books around in for classes.
Finished my Sew South Tote during the very awesome Chiefs game. @ellisonlane #sewsouthtote
I made 18 Boo Boo bags for Mathew's Birthday party favors.
Eighteen boo boo bags made for Mathew's birthday party. I kind of went overboard, but that's a yard of muslin and 10 lbs of rice.

I cleaned up my sewing studio as well and re-organized it. I also did the kids bedroom.
Sewing room clean up instead of sewing, but I love it! Now, what to work on?

Reorganizing the Sewing studio. Lots of projects found,  now to sew!
It was a very productive November!

November Stash Report
Fabric bought this month: 11 yards
Fabric bought this year: 95.5 yards
Fabric used this month: 44 yards
Fabric used this year: 268 yards
Net Fabric used this year: 172.5 yards!


Linking up with Elm Street Quilts for OMG. 
Elm Street Quilts






1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm nearly speechless! So much accomplished. I especially like those table tents. And the tumbler quilt is so cheerful!