Monday, October 03, 2016

October One Monthly Goal

I've been completing monthly and weekly goals, but forgot to post them in August and September, so I'm getting back on track. The Strip Lash II quilt is my OMG for October. I finished the top last month and my goal is to get it bound yet this month. Gudrun is coming on Friday for a class and I'd really like to have it finished by then, so we'll see. I quilted it at my dad's on Saturday and I have the binding made at home, so with some luck, I hope to finish it yet tonight.

Strip Lash II quilted

4 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Good luck with achieving your goal.

Miaismine said...

This is a lovely quilt! I, too, forgot to post my finishes! Ha! But, honestly, your quilt is lovely. How nice to have a finish, right?

Run 'n Stitch said...

Your quilt is really pretty. Good luck with the finish.

Heidi said...

Wow, what a great pattern and the quilting looks like water reflections. Good luck with this finish, and welcome back!