Monday, May 02, 2016

Stash Report April 2016

Is it May already? It's going to fly by. Last night I had an hour to finish up this mini sew together bag for a store sample. It turned out super cute and I think it will be great to show at the class I am teaching on Wednesday night. I love the Sew Together bag and I've gotten pretty quick at making them. I don't even have to read the directions anymore.

Mini Sew together bag.  I'll be teaching the Sew Together bag on Wed. May 4th if you're interested in making it.
Just two pockets and a narrower bag makes the mini unique and a great portable size. I have mine ready for my hand sewing.

Mini Sew Together bag inside.

My stash report is looking pretty good so far. I really didn't finish a whole lot, mostly bags, but they were all ones on my to do list. I also finished the minkee jelly roll quilt. I'm hopeful to get a few tops pieced in May, so not a lot of yardage used, but at least the tops will be done.

Fabric bought this month: 3.5 yards
Fabric bought this year: 43 yards
Fabric used this month: 13.25 yards
Fabric used this year: 135.25 yards
Net Fabric used this year: 92.25 yards!



1 comment:

Sara said...

Holy moly!! You are really on a roll with that stash count. That is extremely impressive to have used that many yards of fabric already.

And a very cute bag!