Friday, April 25, 2014

Finish It Up Friday

This week I haven't had a lot of time to sew at home. I did get a couple UFO quilts quilted, but they are sitting without binding. It's been a crazy week and I don't think they will get done until next month. I have a baby shower to go to this weekend, so last night I whipped up this minkee drag blanket. It's small, but will be perfect for a new little baby to cuddle with. I have a second one cut out that I will give to Mathew.

Drag Blanket
Merry Go Round - UFO
Untitled
Scrappy Swoon - UFO
Untitled

Tonight is Club Sew night and Mikaela is coming with me. She'll get to show the drag blanket she made as well as a bag and her new BQ4 quilt. She's pretty excited to go with mommy. She didn't want to go to daycare this morning. She had her backpack ready for club.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it Up Friday

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those drag blankets look like the perfect baby gift. I really like your scrappy swoon! Beautiful quilts!

Colleen said...

The Mikaela story = too cute!

Sara said...

That pink quilt in the last photo - just too cute.