Friday, February 07, 2014

Finish it Up Friday

This week was less than productive, but I do have my first finish of February to share. This is the EPP Buggy Barn Scraps table topper I made over the last 2 years. It's really pretty small, maybe 14" square, but used up most of the leftover scraps from the 9 BB quilts I made with this line.
Untitled
I am also participating in the Star Light Star Bright QAL at Happy Quilting. I'm a bit behind, but I did get my fabrics all cut out last night. I was going to do the 32" block for a baby quilt, but I found these scraps I've been saving to make a co-worker a wedding present, so I decided to go with them. The main fabric is on top, then my star points, then background. I did cut these out in the middle of the night, with very little light, so I hope they go together.
Untitled
I've also been participating in the Chromatic Mystahhhhry over at Hillbilly Quilt Shop. I've gotten all 3 steps done so far and am waiting for Monday's instructions.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
I hope they go together well with the other colors I selected.
Untitled
Hopefully I'll get caught up on my QAL step 2 this weekend and then I'll be ready for the next step. I am also busy working on samples, so I hope to get a bit of sewing done this weekend.
Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it Up Friday.

3 comments:

Deb A said...

Sounds like you are getting things done to me! Those little prep work sessions really help out. I need to do another one soon.

Jade said...

Love the table topper! That looks like a lot of work. Still haven't stepped over to the world of EPP, but maybe someday. 😃

Melissa Corry said...

I love the fabrics you have chosen. Always scary cutting in the middle of the night but I am sure you did great!! This is going to be fantastic!