Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday

This has felt like a productive week, even if I haven't spent much time sewing. During my personal time at work I was able to finish the hand sewing on the binding on this 5 Yard quilt for our daycare lady for Christmas. I just have to add a label and it will be ready to gift.
Quilt 019
I finished up the notebook cover for my MIL's co-worker. I had the embroidery machine at my house for the week, so I added her name.
Quilt 001 - Copy
I quilted the BQ2 quilt with the Jim Shore angels and have started the hand sewn binding. I'll add the label and have it ready to donate in Dec.
Quilt 016
I finished up the Tiny Taylor fabric book for Mikaela.
Quilt 023
I embroidered it on the machine as well.
Quilt 024
At Groovy Girls I made these HST blocks and have one more of 4 to finish. I'm planning to make some table toppers/wall hangings for friends. Does anyone have  a favorite saying they would embroider on the center relating to friends/quilts? I plan to embroider with the machine the same thing on all four and give them to friends for Christmas.
Quilt 031
When I was home last weekend my little Bro Ed wanted his sweatshirt embroidered, so I put his name and company on it.
Quilt 035
This week I made the last block for my friendship swap. I got behind and this is an Oct. block. So happy to finally be finished with it.
Quilt 038

 I also finished the 36 HST blocks for Jen V. I had a hard time with picking fabric, so finally had friends pick it. I hope they are okay.
Quilt 039
Tonight I worked on the final 24" HST block. Now to get them embroidered.
Quilt 041


Finished this week:
Linda S. Friendship Block
Jen V. Friendship Block
Cressa's Cowgirl Quilt - DONE!
Numbers Sewing Book - DONE!
Ongoing projects:  (and progress this week on them)
Buggy Barn Pink/Brown Wall Hanging - 2 - Finished 4 of the 4 Blocks - Need to figure out what to embroider on them.
Buggy Barn Pink/Brown Extra Blocks - No progress
Ed's Crown Royal Quilt - 2/3 of the way done on the last set of blocks - No progress
Mocha Meringue Wonder Blocks - still sitting
Jim Shore Quilt - Quilted and binding machine sewn on -  working on hand sewing.
Linda's T-shirt Quilt - started cutting and interfacing 47 t-shirts for King size quilt
Paul's Wolf - 2nd eye, nose and face done - No progress this week.

Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Blush Quilt
No progress:
Pokey Little Puppy Book
Mom's Pink Ribbon Quilt
3 Mug Rugs
This week's stats:
Completed projects -4
New projects -0
Currently in progress - 13
Finished this year - 118 projects + 12 Receiving Blankets & 20 Burp Clothes


I'm linking up for WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced!
wipwednesdaybutton

No comments: